Let's Get Started

You and I going to raise the bar for geocaching swag, without spending a lot of money. I know the journey is supposed to be the reward, but come on. If you want McToys buy a meal. Hunt micros if you need no tangible reward. I want treasure.
Now let's make some.
Bookmark and Share

Friday, March 7, 2008

Rattlesnake Eggs

Clean shorts - they'll be in short supply after this swag. Put on your MacGyver hat and get aquainted with the lost art of paperclip folding. I'll show you how to turn a rubberband, a washer, and a paperclip into a favorite childhood prank . Download the detailed blueprints here: http://renzotobias.googlepages.com/rattlesnake.pdf

Paperclip: $0.01
Washer$0.01
Rubber Band: $0.01
Envelope: $0.01
Total: $0.04
(new undies not included)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife, children and I would really like to find a geocache with your treasures. How can I find out which ones to look for?
Regards,
Kenton

Renzo Tobias said...

Check my profile on geocaching.com

renzotobias