Let's Get Started

You and I going to raise the bar for geocaching swag, without spending a lot of money. I know the journey is supposed to be the reward, but come on. If you want McToys buy a meal. Hunt micros if you need no tangible reward. I want treasure.
Now let's make some.
Bookmark and Share

Friday, February 1, 2008

Buttons

Here is a series of 1" buttons made with The Amazing Button Maker from NSI International. I keep a set pinned to my geocaching bag. A professional button machine will run you a couple hunred dollars, but I bet you would be willing to swallow your pride and use a purple crafting toy for the amazing low price of $15. Bonus: remove the pin from the back and glue on a magnet to share your love of geocaching with your refrigerator.

Button Maching; $15
Button Refills: $20
Cost per button: $0.35

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sorry if this is a silly question but what crafting toy is this? Totally interested.